For independent market reports please contact the below analysts:
Vunani Securities (Pty) Limited
Contact: Arnold Werbeloff
Tel: +27 11 750 1469
Email : email@example.com
Trading can be done through any stockbroker member of Nasdaq or JSE.
Stock Brokers JSE
Contact: Iain Hamilton
Tel: +27 21 492 0208
Contact: Clive Thornton
Tel: +27 87 288 6506
RMB MORGAN STANLEY
RMB Morgan Stanley (Pty) Ltd
Institutional sales and trading
Tel: +27 11 269 9260
To view the most recent market participants on Nasdaq click here. Enter the issue symbol ‘GRIN’ to view market participants relative to Grindrod Shipping.
Market participants have included:
Key steps to move shares from the JSE to the Nasdaq
|Deposit Request Form (US)||04 Jul 2018|
|Withdrawal Request Form (SA)||04 Jul 2018|
- Computershare is the company’s administrative depository agent in South Africa.
- The shareholder or broker’s CSD Participant must complete the SA_US withdrawal request form and forward same to Computershare.
- Simultaneously, the CSD Participant will advise Strate to withdraw the shares from the administrative depository register in South Africa and forward the instructions (CM42) to Computershare.
- Upon receipt of instructions from Strate and the withdrawal form, Computershare will verify the details. If all is correct and in order, Computershare will forward same to the US transfer agent to issue the shares in the US.
- A share advice will then be issued reflecting the number of shares withdrawn from the administrative depository register in South Africa and the account will now reflect the lessor number of shares.
- Where requests in South Africa are received from Strate prior to 14h30 (SAST) daily, the US transfer agent will be advised on the same day, however if received after 14h30 (SAST), it may only reflect the next day.
Contact details for Computershare:
Telephone: +27 (0)11 370-5000